High Voltage Cable Tester
The Cirris CH2 xHVC is a versatile system that provides voltages up to 1500 AC and 2120 DC. Along with higher voltages, the CH2 xHVC’s improved current capability will test higher capacitance cables, even with AC test specifications.
The CH2 xHVC maintains a similar footprint and test point density to the standard CH2. The system integrates palm switches, a light curtain, or a hipot safety enclosure.
More info: https://www.cirris.com/products/testers/item/203-xhvc#specs
- Enhanced High Voltage – Test with voltages up to 1500 VAC and 2120 VDC.
- Capable Testing – Fast high voltage testing of wires, components, switches, relays, and more.
- Expandable for Large Assemblies – Up to 100,000 points (160 points per scanner box, up to 800 points per unit).
- Easy to Learn – Become proficient in days. Training classes are available if needed.
- Flexible Test Setup – Supports both traditional and Cirris Smart-Lights™ fixturing.
- Compact – The base unit and expansion chassis hold up to 800 points each.
- Test Standards – Meets the requirements of the following test standards: IPC/WHMA-A-620, MIL-STD-202G, MIL-HDBK-83575, MIL-STD-1344A(5), and MIL-C-45224D.
- Guided Assembly – Graphical instruction on the screen and LED prompts on the harness board can guide operators during assembly or rework.
- Powerful Reporting – Test reports can be readily customized for organization and understanding.