Powerful cable feeding system for reels weighing up to 400 kg (880 lbs.).
The PreFeeder 4350 is a powerful cable feeding system for reels weighing up to 400 kg (880 lbs.). The system distinguishes itself through its simple design and ease of use. For easy reel handling and fast changeovers, all axes are electrically driven. The PreFeeder 4350 uses a shaftless design for easy loading and unloading of reels. The integrated cable accumulator controls the speed of the dereeling drive. Surveillance functions provide enhanced security during set-up and operation. With this concept a cost efficient solution for a wide range of applications is achieved.
- Powerful cable feeding system for reels weighing up to 400 kg (880 lbs.) with a maximum diameter of 900 mm (36”)
- Shaftless design for easy loading and unloading of reels
- Motorized axes for fast changeovers and simple operation
- High feeding dynamic allows higher production rates and increases the economic efficiency of the processing line
- Heavy Duty Processing
- Prefeeding by active dereeling
- Model 1 configurable for right or rear feeding (front load / side load)
- Model 2 for left side feeding (front load)
400 - 900 mm (16 - 36“)
280 - 660 mm (11.0 - 26.0“)
Reel Arbor Diameter
40 - 125 mm (1.6 - 5.0“)
400 kg (880 lbs.)
Raw Material Diameter
Maximum 35 mm (1.4“)
Up to 280 rpm, adjustable for optimized feed dynamics
HS/PF standard, Emergency Stop
1,420 mm (56“) with 1 loop (wire up to 35 mm (1.3“))
*optional 2,900 mm (114”) with 2 loops (wire up to 16 mm (0.6“))
*optional 8,200 mm (323“) with 5 loops (for smaller wires up to 6 mm (0.2“))
Dimensions (L x W x H)
Back feeding: 2,730 x 1,750 x 1,700 mm (107 x 68 x 67“)
Left/Right feeding: 3,170 x 1,450 x 1,700 mm (125 x 57 x 67”)
840 kg (1,848 lbs)
3 x 400 VAC, N, 5 KW, compressed air 6 bar (90 psi)
Compressed Air Connection
6 bar (90 psi)
The PreFeeder 4350 fully complies with all CE and EMC equipment guidelines relative to mechanical and electrical safety and electromagnetic compatibility.
Schleuniger recommends that wire samples be submitted in cases where there is doubt as to the processing capabilities of a particular machine.