High-dynamic prefeeding machine designed for CST machines. With a feeding rate of up to 9 m/s (29.53 ft/s).
The controlled driving method feeds the wire gently and continuously to the active wire storage, while the intake of the fully automatic crimping machine takes the wire out of the storage in order to further processing. Due to this arrangement, it is possible to run the fully automatic crimping machine at high capacity even if provisioning of wires causes problems.
- Gentle feeding method for CrimpCenter
- Controlled driving system for a max. feeding capacity of 9 m/s
- Wire storage based on swivel- arm principle
- Wire deflection and pulley unit
- Cabling prepared for connection to cut strip terminate machine (required for connection to CrimpCenter)
- Sensor of wire end
- Connection cables for CrimpCenter
|Attribute ||Value |
|Max. Wire Cross Section ||6 mm2 (AWG 9) |
Max. 9 m/s (depending on wires and barrels)
Capacity of active
6.4 m (21ft.) for wires up to 4 mm2 (AWG 11)
4.8 m (16 ft.) for wires up to 4 - 6 mm2 (AWG 11 - 9)
0.55 kW 230 V, 50/60 Hz
1 / N / PE AC 200 - 240 V; 50/60 Hz; 0.6 kVA
Dimensions (L x H x W)
1170 x 1490 x 600 mm (46” x 58” x 24”)
Approx. 84 kg (185 lbs.)
CE – Conformity
The PreFeeder 60 fully complies with all CE and EMC equipment guidelines relative
to mechanical and electrical safety and electromagnetic compatibility.
Schleuniger recommends that wire samples be submitted in case where there is
doubt as to the processing capabilities of a particular machine.